Studios Inc: Through my internship at this art gallery I was able to interview curators, artists, and interns. The experience was both enlightening and started a spark of continuing to tell other’s stories.
- Robert Gann: Curator
- Bailey Tann: Photography Intern
- Ida Patton: Artist, Office Manager
- Gerry Trilling: Artist
A Year of Haiku: I decided that in order to force myself to practice writing I would spend a year writing haiku. It enabled me to practice self discipline, and master an art form.
- Death’s Door: A short story published in Rockhurst University’s student run journal.
- The Urn: A short story published in Rockhurst University’s student run journal
- Rockhurst Goes “Fair trade Official” : A piece on Rockhurst University’s newspaper and the school striving to become Fair Trade official.
- I Am Starting a Protest, A piece reflecting on Carlotta LaNier’s visit to Rockhurst University.
- Keeping My Lenten Promises, A reflection on my many Lenten promises that I never seem to be able to keep.
The Odyssey, This is a platform that strives to capture the millennial voice. The writers come from schools all over the nation and contribute pieces both thought provoking and entertaining.